Diversity with June Sarpong: why are people living with disabilities overlooked by business?
This is a 23 minute video from the FT. June Sarpong meets a variety of people to talk about the disability employment gap, including:
- The Financial Times looking at the data around disability employment, and the need for businesses to collect disability employment data
- A young disabled woman who shares good practice she’s experienced at Sky
- Caroline Casey, Founder of the Valuable 500, talking about the importance of leadership and challenges around quotas and legislation.
- A group of CEOs discussing steps they have taken to be more inclusive
- Conversations around accessibility of products and services, and the importance of inclusive design
Watch the video on the FT website. The video has subtitles and a transcript is available.