Introduction to Cookies
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) then sends these cookies back to the website on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things like personalised details or user preferences.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to make the site work. Examples of this are the cookies we need to make the donation and events registration forms work.
- Functional cookies improve your experience of the site, remembering your preferences, such as your accessibility settings, helping to make the site accessible to users with different needs.
- Performance cookies are used to help improve the performance of our site and help us learn what works best so that we provide you with the best experience.
- We use functionality from social websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +1 to allow you to share content from our site on these social networks and use their functionality. These sites use third party functionality cookies to allow this to work.
- We may also use third party behavioural advertising cookies to help make our advertising to you as relevant and useful as possible.
How do you stop cookies being used
It is possible to stop some or all cookies working on your browser (opt-out), although this may stop scope.org.uk from working properly or impair your experience. If, once you’ve reviewed the cookies we use, you may want to opt out. Find out how to Manage your cookies.
Manage your cookies
You may visit the All About Cookies website where you will find all the information you need to manage your web privacy. Please note that disabling certain cookies may restrict your ability to use Scope’s website.
Cookies that workwithme.support uses
These cookies help us to analyse the performance of the site. They let us see how many people are visiting the site and how users behave once they are here. We use this information to plan improvements to make your experience better. All information we collect is anonymous.
_utma / _utmb / _utmc / _utm
Google Analytics cookies, used to analyse traffic and user behaviour on the site. We use this information to improve our online service. All information collected is anonymous
_utma (2 years) / _utmb (session) / _utmc (session) / _utm (6 months)
Visit the Google site to Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies.
Third party functionality cookies
1. Allow Google maps and Google + to work with the WWM site.
2. Allows you to share WWM content on Twitter.
3. Tests if your browser supports cookies
1. Two years
2. Two years